KNIPEX Needle-Nose Combination Pliers insulated with multi-component grips, VDE-tested with integrated insulated tether attachment point for a tool tether chrome plated 145 mm
- Small High Leverage Combination Pliers with pointed jaw.
- For all common installation and repair work.
- Handy use when working in confined areas thanks to slim head design and pointed jaws (anti-twist)
- Gripping surfaces with special convex contour on one side for secure gripping of flat parts
- Milled groove in the gripping area permits small parts such as nails, pins and bolts to be held and pulled
- Pliers with integrated, insulated tether attachment point for a tool tether
- The reliable and diverse combination pliers when out and about
- Easy cutting thanks to the high leverage joint
- With cutting edges for soft, medium-hard and hard wire
- Cutting edges additionally induction-hardened, cutting edge hardness approx. 61 HRC
- Long service life and stable tips
- High-grade special tool steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened
08 26 145 T